Oh, no, More Snow!
Today, it is snowing AGAIN. I wonder if global warming is having anything to do with this weather here.
Also, today is the last day of Ellen's 57th year of life. She loves to brag that it always snows on her birthday. (She is right.) It is like she is the favored daughter. If she wants it to snow, it does indeed.
By now I am sure you can tell that this post was written by Sharon. Ellen is at work.
I will work on developing this blog this weekend. There is much to be learned, and I am willing to try.
More later . . . . .

2 comments:
You are right, It must be global warming!!Its cold where it is suppose to be hot, hot where it is suppose to be cold.
I hope it snows tomorrow.:)
YEAH!! Good to see you all are blogging now! Snow in EP? Wow!!
Post a Comment