March Madness Is Finally Over!!
To most people, including us, March Madness refers to the NCAA basketball season finale. We did watch many of the games and yelled for our favorite teams. ( In case you haven't figured it out yet, we like most sports.) But this March held lots more madness than usual! It seems Sharon was going to doctor visit after doctor visit. The final ones actually turned out quite positive with good news. That put a few worries to rest. Ellen did not have one Saturday at home during the whole month!! The first Saturday she worked the District Science Fair at UTEP. We left town the next Saturday for our trip during Spring Break and we were still out of town the following Saturday. The next Sat. was spent working the UIL speech/math Middle School competition held at Guillen Middle School and then last Sat. was the UIL competition for the 4A High Schools held at Burgess H.S. This Saturday she is SLEEPING IN!!!
Perhaps there will finally be time to work outside with the plants...sounds like a relaxing way to spend April!

2 comments:
Wow I figured once the kids were gone I could sleep in every weekend but maybe not??
I'm tired just reading all that. I hope you get lots of days to be outside working with the plants in April!
Post a Comment