Thyme Matters
A couple of days during the school year, students, teachers, and staff are dismissed at noon. We always take advantage of those days to go out to lunch. It makes the day seem special. Joe, Ellen's son, has been telling us about this little place called Thyme Matters. We asked him earlier in the week about going with us some evening for drinks. We decided to do that a little later in April. Well, when we were trying to figure out where to go for lunch, we decided we'd give this little place a try. OH MY..... it was wonderful. The food was great, it was quiet (even though most tables were full), the service was good and of course a good glass of wine added to the enjoyment. THANKS JOE! The ambiance made us have a longer than usual lunch. It was just delightful to sit quietly and talk.
We'll still go there one evening with Joe.....and perhaps Nichole? Paula, when are you coming to town next?

2 comments:
You guys get to try the neatest restaurants! I love hearing about them :)
I remember hearing about this place over thanksgiving. I'd love to try it while I'm there..!!!
Post a Comment