Finally--The Last of the Nevada Notes!
Hello, Everybody! As we write this, we have just returned from a little Black Friday shopping. It was a little because Ellen has had a terrible viral infection for the last few days. (Thank you, little kids at school!)
The following several photos are just of the area. We thought you might like to view the scenery. This one is from their back yard. It had snowed on top of their mountain. It was lovely, just lovely.
This was our view as we drove up into the mountains on our way to Lake Tahoe. It was stunning. By the way, Ellen's new knee allowed her to get out of the car and RUN (yes, RUN) across the road with Jason to take this picture.
There are lots and lots of cows in this part of Nevada!
We can only imagine the beauty!
We are sorry it has taken us so long to get all of this posted. No excuses....we are old, we work, and we get tired!! :o) Until next time. . . . . . .....

2 comments:
Great pics and happy anniversary to them!!!
They live in a BEAUTIFUL area!!I can see why they like it, I know I would....and I KNOW Joe would too :)
Post a Comment