Happy Hands !!
Hello, Everybody!
We promise--this will be the last blog about Sharon's hands. (At least, we hope that it is!) We just wanted to remind you what they looked like not so very long ago.) We even hurt just to look at the picture that the doctor took in his office.
Today, Ellen took a picture of them. Don't they look MUCH better? They still hurt, but they feel so much better than they used to feel. We just thought we would share our joy with you. Ellen wanted to take a picture of them before Sharon got too frisky and did something else to injure them. (If you know Sharon, you know there is always a new project just around the corner.) Best of all, now when we go for our manicures, the lady can actually massage Sharon's hands and arms instead of just touching the fingertips and nails!

3 comments:
I couldn't see the pictures :( But I am glad things are better!
They look SO much better
I'm so glad!
:) Yea for happy hands!
OMGoodness!
Talk about a miracle!!
Post a Comment