'Tis The Season!
Hello, Everybody!
Update on Sharon: We know we told you that she was feeling better in our last post; however, on Monday morning, she knew she wasn't finished with the doctor. Off she went. Would you believe that they gave her a third injection of steroids, and a third injection of anti-biotics? In addition, she had another chest X-Ray, two more breathing treatments, plus more prescriptions! Breathing has been a real struggle for her. They told her to go to the ER if she didn't get any better. She looked good, but she didn't feel good. Now, if this doesn't clear up, a lung specialist is next. We will see how she does. Through all of this, Ellen has taken very good care of her. Sharon has threatened to call the cemetery to find out how much a plot would be. That is how bad she has felt.
It is time to start the season, and here is Ellen's little guardian puppy all dressed up. We think he is cute. He sits outside the front door, ready to greet anyone who comes calling! This year, Sharon sat on the couch and watched as Ellen put the finishing touches on her tree.

4 comments:
"God bedring" to Sharon....a little Danish for you both...lol.
And I think the trees look great!! VERY VERY cozy and festive!
Your trees both look so pretty! Even without ornaments Sharons is lovely!
God Bedring from me too! ;)
(basically means: get well soon)
I REALLY hope you get to feeling better really really soon and there is no need to go to a lung specialist. YIKES!
That doggy is soooo cute!! I sure do hope you get to feeling beter :(
I think all the pictures were beautiful! I wish I could be there right now to give you both a bigggg hug! Ms. Peeps, I hope you get better soon.
Love, Katelyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment