Monday, February 2, 2009

Something To Enjoy!

Hello, once more!

And now for the final (hopefully) installment of birthday news. Sharon just took a bunch of pictures and put them together in a slide show. We hope you enjoy it. These were taken on her ACTUAL birthday.






Click to play Cake 'n Confetti
Make a Smilebox slideshow


We hope you will enjoy this slide show with pictures from Ellen's Birthday week! What a week it was! It is a good thing that birthdays don't come around but once a year.



Until next time... . . . . . . .

4 comments:

Amanda said...

ohh my goodness, those were some decorating fools!! Was there an inch that wasn't covered.
That looks like a fabulous time. I am so glad that everyone was there to celebrate!
Happy Birthday again!

The Marchiondo Family said...

Happy Birthday! It looks like you had a wonderful time. All the pictures of the food made me hundgry for some good Mexican food. You two look great! Take Care! We love and miss ya!

Nichole said...

The slide show is so cute! We had so much fun decorating so I'm really glad you liked it all. It was a fun time and just like Carol's 60th, I'm sure we will be talking about yours for years to come.

ami said...

Wow! Happy Birthday, Ellen! The slideshow was great - I really enjoyed the pictures.
I was salivating over the beans & cheese; really, the Mexican food out here is just not the same...