Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And She Wonders Why She Hurts!

Hello, Everybody!

It seems that as each passing day comes and goes, more bruises surface. Sharon's whole arm on the back side is one big bruise. Is it any wonder that she hurts? Isn't her skin a lovely shade of yellow?


All of the "waffle skin" you see is from the wrap that connects to the ice machine. We put it on fairly tight, otherwise it slips down.

One day, she searched the Web for live surgeries just like she had. Here is what she found, but we warn you: Don't watch if you go weak at the sight of blood!

It was fascinating to Sharon, and it certainly explains why she has all of those bruises. (We hope this link works.)

Enjoy!!

Until next time. . . . .

3 comments:

Nichole said...

That looks painful :(

& I am sooo not going to click that link! :)

Anonymous said...

All I can say is OWWWW

ami said...

I could not click on that link, either; it's painful just looking at those bruises!