Happy February
Wow, can you believe that January is history? Time is really flying by. When Ellen and Sharon first began this blog, we knew it was going to be difficult and that we would make mistakes. I don't know how I inadvertently posted the same thing twice, but I did! However, I think I fixed it. It has caused me to have a new appreciation for Nichole, Amanda, Ann Marie, and Michelle. Thank you for showing me that "old people" can learn new things, too. My next big job is to convince Ellen that since this is a joint blog, she needs to get on and make a few remarks. She keeps saying, " I will." I know that it is difficult to take the time to write when you have a job, and your time is not exactly your own. I, on the other hand, am retired, and my time is mostly my own (except for doctor's appointments). This weekend, we promise, Ellen will write something, even if it is just a few sentences. She is an excellent writer. (Her daughter seems to have that same gift.) Now, if I can learn how to do a better job of posting pictures . . . . .

2 comments:
Happy February to you too!!
I love that you are blogging. It takes a little bit to get use to it and get in the swing of it, but you guys are doing GREAT!! I sent the link to Joe, he has been reaading too :) He is just REALLY bad at commenting!!! ;)
hehehe no worries about the blogging. It took me about 4 months to figure out that you could put titles on the entries. =)
I like getting to hear about things in EP. Sometimes I actuall miss it, especially on days like today when it is 19 outside. Makes me think of the days of summer-band when the soles of our shoes were actually melting on the black top due to the heat.
Post a Comment