SUPER SUNDAY!
Finally, it's here! The queso is made. The guacamole is ready to taste, chips are in the cabinet, the chicken salad has been made! Now, we are all set! Oops, I forgot--the wine is chilling as we speak. Now we are all set for the game and those intriguing commercials. We are not too keen on the half-time show. (Prince has never been one of our favorites.) I guess that is a sign of our generation. Neither of us really cares about the outcome. As my daddy used to say, "Whoever wins is who I was rootin' for." Ellen and Sharon are always thinking about the mommas of those boys when they get hurt; and when the boys do something to make their mommas proud, we are proud, too. We hope you enjoy the game. We plan to do the same.

1 comment:
I love Prince, i think he did a good show. He's one of my influences. It was an ok game, I think the Pro Bowl was better.
Post a Comment