A Bizarre Day!
Hello, everybody! Another week has gone by and we decided that we needed to say something to let everybody know that we were still alive and kicking!
A couple of things happened to us both today. These things were bizarre! I mean BIZARRE! The first thing happened at Ellen's. The phone rang and whoever was on the other end wanted to talk to Dionisio Negrete! They left a number and Ellen called back to tell them that he had passed away more than five years ago. We wanted to tell them that they could reach him at 1-800-HEAVEN.
Then we went to the beauty shop as we do every Thursday. Sharon was getting a manicure. Her phone rang. Ellen picked it up and we got the chills. Caller ID said that it was her mom calling. Sharon has not taken her number or name out of her phone book. When she said, "Hello," no one said anything! Those of you who know Sharon know that her mom passed away last September. Isn't that something? (Sharon would like to think that Mom was just checking up on her!)
And it isn't even Friday the thirteenth yet! BIZARRE!! Until next time. . . . . .

2 comments:
That certainly is bizarre! And quite interesting!
Wow!! (for some reason I stopped getting updates saying you have a new post so I have been getting here late :( sorry about that. Now I'll just manually check) Anyways, yes, BIZARRE. I laughed at the 1800 heaven thing. Thats cute.
Post a Comment