Wednesday, August 22, 2007

So Far--A Week Of Records!

Hello, Everyone! We promise! This will be short. We certainly don't want to sound like "whiners." Monday brought record high temperatures to El Paso. It was 103 degrees! We thought that was bad; however, Tuesday gave us 104 degrees! The weathermen are running out of adjectives. We can hardly wait to see what today brings. We know, we know. At least we didn't have the hurricane winds and rain.

Sharon was entering data into the computer in Ellen's office when that little familiar text sound came through. It was from her daughter who said, " Day 2-it's 45 degrees outside." Thanks a lot, Paula. Those of you who know her know that she and her husband moved northward out of Las Vegas. They are so happy to be out of the hot weather and crowds. They love it. Here's to mountains, lakes, and beautiful weather! (Maybe that will make us think COOL!) Until next time . . . . . . . . ....

2 comments:

Nichole said...

So you probably don't want to hear that today it is 70 degrees outside and I've spent the afternoon reading and laying in the sun on our balcony huh?

Hope your temps start to drop FAST!

Anonymous said...

Well Florida is not as bad as Texas but I can assure you I feel your pain! I hate the hot weather too.. and winter is a blip of maybe 2 months. I love those 2 months..