Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!
Hello, Everybody! Can you believe it???? Snow!!!! Snow right here in our own back and front yards! We couldn't believe our eyes. This first picture shows Ellen's street. The snow is very wet, and didn't stick to the street. The temperature keeps hovering around the freezing mark.
This picture shows Ellen's backyard. I know this isn't very exciting for those of you who see snow all of the time, but this is exciting stuff for us.
"Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful." Let it snow, let it snow until next time. . . . . . . . . . . .


4 comments:
WOW!!! Thats a lot of snow for out there! Especially in November!!! What a nice Thanksgiving weekend treat!! You have officially seen more snow in the desert of El Paso then we have up in the Nordic!
WOW!!! It hasn't even showed that much here. Stay warm.
How cool, I NEVER see snow so I know how excited you must be!
'Tis a beautiful sight!
Post a Comment