Friday, February 8, 2008

Once Again, Thank You, Ellen!

Hello, Everybody!
Tonight's entry is written by Sharon. This picture is one of the new nitrolingual spray that my cardiologist prescribed. I must tell you that when I needed it today, I was afraid to use it. You see, it was the first time that I needed it without being around Ellen. I was sitting on my bed this morning putting on my panty hose when all of a sudden here came that crushing pain. I froze in my tracks. I worked through the pain (which Ellen tells me that is not very wise). I finished getting dressed for the day. After all, a girl has to put on her makeup and her panty hose before greeting the public. I had several errands to run on this Friday. I got out the nitro, but I was AFRAID to use it. Can you believe it? I was afraid! When I talked to Ellen, I told her about my fear. She had me come to the school. As I was pulling into the parking lot, here comes the pain again. As soon as I walked into Ellen's office, she knew that all was not well, so she primed that spray and sprayed it under my tongue. I had relief within a minute. Wow! I was very relieved. It didn't even taste bad.

Ellen made me wait for a little bit until she was certain that the pain was indeed gone. You know? It is scary, very scary. I shouldn't be afraid, but I was. Ellen was there for me, as she always is, and now I am not afraid to use that little bottle of spray. Peace of mind is wonderful, don't you think? Ellen, you are the best friend that anyone could ever have. I love you, and I thank you for taking care of me.

Until next time.... . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:

MoMo 2.0 said...

our friends are what give us courage when we have none of our own....believe me, I know.

You are so lucky to have one another...

Friendship is a gift.

Nichole said...

My moms a great nurse huh? :)

I'm glad your not afraid anymore!!

Yea for good friends!