Sharon's New Toys!
Hello, Everybody!
We hope you had a terrific weekend. We did! Yesterday, we cooked out at Sharon's house. We had burgers, kielbasa, potato salad, baked beans, and all the trimmings. We haven't done that in ages. While the food was cooking, we sat out on the patio with a glass of our favorite beverage. It was fun.
Last week, Sharon went looking for a new dishwasher, washer, and dryer. Of course she went to her favorite store--Daw's Home Furnishings. They always treat us just right. Ellen has bought most of her furniture from them. Now Sharon has bought all of her appliances from them. They are a wonderful family. This past weekend, we just had to take advantage of the tax free weekend on Energy Saving appliances. It saved us quite a bit of money.
This morning, they were all delivered and installed. This first picture shows Andy Flores and his son working on installing the dishwasher. They, too, are a nice family business. They take great pride in their work. Here is that new dishwasher. It is a Frigidaire and very quiet when it is running.

2 comments:
Hmm, how have I missed this post that you posted 4 days ago??
Let me assure you, I am completely jealous of the new washer and dryer. They look so pretty and shiny! Enjoy the new toys!
How beautiful are the new appliances!!! I bet you are enjoying them too.
Dont feel bad Nichole, I missed it too!
Post a Comment