Saturday, February 3, 2007

Cyberspace, Here I Come!

I finally made it to the world of blogging! Sharon has been after me all week to get something posted, so I PROMISED I would do it this weekend. Today has been absolutely gorgeous. We have had blue skies, no wind, no rain and temperatures in the upper 50's. It would have been a perfect day to work in my backyard....but no, not me! The tax man cometh and so I spent some time this afternoon gathering information for the account. Oh well, if there is a refund in the future, it will have been time well spent.

Tomorrow is Super Bowl Sunday. We are avid football fans, so tomorrow we intend to watch the game and cheer on the teams. Since neither the Cowboys nor the Rams are playing, we really don't care who wins. We'll just nibble, sip, and enjoy the game! Hope you all are able to do the same. Have a great weekend.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My hubby is a Pats fan and since they got knocked out by the Colts (and we hate them anyway!) we're rooting for the Bears!

Nichole said...

Hope taxes go quickly and enjoy the game! :) It doesn't come on till late late late here, so I doubt we will watch it. Plus the commentary will be in Danish and that is just wierd!

Wes said...

Maby if Tony Romo had held the Field goal snap, the boys would have won. Oh well, I went for the Bears because of Dallas' running back Julius Jones' brother Tomas Jones plays for the Bears.