Monday, February 12, 2007

February Is The Best!

February is just the best month of the year. (I know, I know, that is my OPINION.) Let me tell you why. First of all, there is Groundhog Day. Next comes my friend Judye's birthday, then Abraham Lincoln's birthday, then Michael's birthday, then Valentine's Day, then Brad's (He's married to my niece.) birthday, then George Washington's birthday, then Sharon's birthday, then my friend Sandy's birthday! (Hee, hee!) Now you know why it is the best month. Just thought I would share that with you on the day before Michael's birthday.

Happy Birthday to us all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sharon, this is very clever. I am proud of you. I know my sis is very talented but you really know how to do EVERYTHING right.

Love ya, Janice

Nichole said...

That is a ton of birthdays!
Happy Birthday to EVERYONE!!

Wes said...

Oh how funny, almost half of my family's bday's are in Feb.!!!