Happy Groundhog Day
Well, I don't think the groundhog saw his shadow here in the good old USA. If I recall from my teaching days, that is a good thing if you want an early spring. If you wanted six more weeks of winter, he needed to see his shadow so it would scare him. (I wonder whoever thought up that crazy story in the first place.)
Now about pictures, I now seem to have deleted the pictures that I had posted of the snow. I hope you got to see them because I am not putting them back. (Well, I might give it one more try.) Maybe one of these days, I'll get it all fixed. Have a wonderful weekend! Watch for a post from Ellen!


1 comment:
yeah hurry up spring!! I can't wait for it to warm up a bit!! Looks chilly in EP as well. Stay warm!
Post a Comment