Thursday, February 22, 2007

My Horrible, Terrible, No-Good, Very Bad Night

Sharon is writing this. Ellen is not sick.
Since I don't feel the very best right now, this will be short. The doctor told me that I had bronchitis. This is not very nice. If a doctor ever tells you that you or one of your children has bronchitis, the patient doesn't feel very good at all. My breathing treatment medicine gave me the "Heebie-Jeebies" last night. I couldn't sleep. My heart was pounding, so I got up and did what every self-respecting housewife would do. I cleaned the garage! And I did it with "GUSTO." With my nose dripping, and by lungs forcing me to cough, I kept plugging away. Finally I was able to go to sleep around 2:30 in the morning. Being sick is no fun. (And it is especially bad if it is going to interfere with my birthday on Saturday.) I had better be feeling BETTER after four different medications and an injection that hurt really bad. If all of this sounds bad, you can probably tell I don't like getting sick. (I know--nobody does!) There will be NO pictures posted of this patient. Thanks for listening, and hope you are well!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow, that DOES sound horrible...I really hope you feel better very soon!

Nichole said...

Get Well Soon!