A New Beginning for the Trees and Ellen
Well, I hope that you are staying warm and that all are well and happy! Our weather has been very spring-like. In fact, the mums are already starting to break through the ground. It is supposed to be in the 70"s today, and the trees will begin to bud out too early.
Ellen has scheduled the surgery for her new knee at the end of the school year. She is very excited about getting her new Stryker full knee replacement. (Actually, Sharon thinks that Ellen is more excited about issuing orders to Sharon.) I don't know why since I ALWAYS do what she tells me to do!)
We want to tell Nichole that we really appreciate her help with this blog. She knows so much more than two old ladies. Thanks, also, to AnnMarie for answering my question about posting pictures. We all get by with a little help from our friends.

1 comment:
I never mind helping and I love the new clock in the side. Enjoy the 70 degree weather! That sounds LOVELY!
Post a Comment