Just Look At Her Now!
Good evening, everybody! Wow, what a day! It was a wonderful day for going to the beauty shop. We planned this day by taking early naps. At the appointed hour, I loaded Her Beautiful Blonde Majesty into the car, and off we went to the beauty shop to get beautified! We each had our hair and our nails done. Thank God for beauticians and manicurists! I had planned to take my camera and get a couple of candid shots. Could I remember to do that? NO!! Arggh. After we returned home, I at least got a shot of her new do. Tonight, friends from school brought us our favorite dinner from Red Lobster, and a bottle of one of our favorite Chardonnays. Susan and Ada had told us to call in an order, and they would go pick it up. Isn't that sweet? It was a great way to end the day.

3 comments:
How fun that you got food delivered by friends! :)
Cute hair too.
The hair looks great! I love days when everything goes right :)
Kewl, and yes GO SPURS!!!
Post a Comment