Whew! What a Busy Day!
Hello, everybody! I am beginning to think that I should be the patient, and Ellen should be the caregiver. Today, I just pooped out! It's not like I didn't have a nap. I did. I missed Rob the Terrific's entire session with Ellen. Then tonight, after dinner, we watched a movie that we had rented. Actually, she watched the movie. I watched the other side of my eyelids! Isn't that awful? I am bad--very, very bad. Shame on me. I was no fun at all. I will try to do better, I promise.
This morning, after we got all dolled up, we went back to Target. Ellen had seen in their ad that they had a wine refrigerator on sale. After we did our shopping, we found a nice young man who helped us get the 28 bottle wine refrigerator. It was a little difficult, but he and another young lady managed to get it into my car, and off we went. We had one more stop to make, and that was at Office Depot to get some copy paper. Then we went home. By then it was time to make lunch, and ponder just how we were going to get the wine cooler out of my car. Well, we made it as you can see. Here it is all loaded up. We didn't put everything in there, but if it looked like a wine bottle, we put it in there.
It is a very nice one, and I am thinking about going back to get one for me. Right now, it is time for me to climb into my own little bed away from home, and sleep some more. Oh, joy! Maybe tomorrow will be a better day, and I will have more energy. Until next time. . . .. . .

2 comments:
Very nice little fridge! I know how it is to be tired, nothing wrong with that! Hope you feel more rested soon!
I love the wine fridge! Looks great!
Post a Comment