S O S For Sharon's Plants!!
Oh, no, will you just look at my poor plants? We had to do a major resusitation project at Sharon's house. Poor Paul, God Bless Him! He was put in charge of watering the plants in Sharon's absence. He tried, but he is of the school that they should be drowned daily. God love him! Below are the Citronella (Citros) plants along with a moss rose. We will now go up there daily to talk to them. This next picture shows my Hibiscus plants. We re-potted them in the hopes that they will forgive us for leaving them on their own.
We grilled tenderloin steaks for him, and chicken breasts for us. We also grilled veggies which were DELICIOUS! (Sorry, Nichole, we didn't take any pictures!)
The steaks turned out very good, too. At least that is according to Paul. I can't tell you the last time that I, personally, cooked a steak.
If things go as planned, we can be found in the mountains of Ruidoso in the middle of this week. We are both excited about getting out of the city. Sharon is more excited about getting to sleep in a real bed for the first time since May 17th. (I am not complaining, mind you, but the couch in the office is getting a little hard!) So, Inn of the Mountain Gods, here we come!
Have a great week! Until next time . . . . . . . .

2 comments:
awe. poor little plants! I hope they spring back to happiness soon! I hope the tomato plant does well. There is nothing like a freshly picked tomato.. YUM!!! Have fun in Ruidoso!
I myself have an incredibly black thumb so I understand!! I hope you can revive them!
Post a Comment