Hooray! No More Bathing In The Kitchen Sink!
When the queen rang for me this morning, I knew that it was going to be a wonderful day. She still hurt from yesterday's torture inflicted by the therapist, but she walked on it a little. It was still hugely swollen even after a night in bed. So after breakfast, I got her all set up in her chair in the living room, and hooked her up to the ice machine. Then after I got myself cleaned up and ready to go, she was ready to try out that new shower seat and shower handle.
Oh, my, I thought I would never be able to get her out of it. You just wouldn't believe how happy a nice warm shower made her. I had time to finish putting on make-up, and combing my hair. She didn't want to get out, but I reminded her that I still needed a little hot water for the laundry.
This first picture is of the shower handle that I got installed for her yesterday. And here is that wonderful shower chair. You can see just how she can sit down on the bench part outside of the tub, and swing her legs inside. (No, I didn't get a picture of her on it! Sorry it you were expecting more.) This is, after all, a family blog. (Hee, hee!)
Today is the day of the fifth grade party at Polk. We won't be there for it, and we shall miss seeing all of the fun, but it's okay. We will hear all about it. And our outcome will be so much brighter. Until next time. . . . . .

3 comments:
Those things look handy to have! So what is it this therapist is making her do that hurts so bad? I'm curious!
What comedians the two of you are! You need a gig in Vegas!
YAY glad to hear she enjoyed it so much!
Post a Comment