Surprise, Surprise!!
Good day to you all! There will be no living with her now! Her Royal Majesty showed off big time for the therapist today! Meet Leslie! She is the Terrorist Therapist of whom you have heard me speak in earlier episodes. She actually passed out accolades today! Remarkable! Miss Ellie was able to have her knee measured at 87 degrees while sitting this afternoon. Neither of us could believe it. Two weeks ago, the machine could hardly be set to 36 degrees. Now that is progress, don't you think? I know the picture looks like Leslie is beating Ellen, but she isn't. For this exercise, Ellen has to pull her leg up as far as she can get it, and hold for ten seconds. Below is a picture of Her Royal Big Foot Majesty holding on to the belt and pulling up on her foot. (Yes, she actually has on real clothes today.) We tried to decide what to wear to the doctor in the morning. She had to get the feel of those undergarments, if you know what I mean. She shampooed her hair this morning and got all fixed up. She continues to amaze and amuse us all.
It won't be long before she will be able to outrun me. I guess I am going to have to start being nice to her. Wish us luck tomorrow. I actually ran home to get some ice and to pick up my alarm clock today. Yes, alarm clock! I don't trust me. I am afraid that Ellie will get in the car and go without me.(Hee, hee)
Until next time . . . . . . . . .

2 comments:
Wow, I can't believe the machine is up to 87 degrees already! wasn't it suppose to take weeks and weeks and weeks to make it to 90? I don't remember.
You make jokes, but I know if it were you recovering, you'd try to get in the car and go by yourself too!! Its a good thing one of you is always watching the other. As much trouble as the two of you get into together, I somehow think you both would be even more trouble on your own! :)
Keep up the good work!
Post a Comment