Thursday, May 31, 2007

She's My She-ro !

If you are a faithful reader, you know that I am going to take a picture of our celebratory dinner! Tonight we had broiled shrimp, sauteed vegetables, and a bread stick. In addition to that, we opened a bottle of Gruet Blanc de Blancs. It is a sparkling champagne from New Mexico--Vintage 2002. We just had to celebrate this wonderful day. Delicious!
After dinner, I got her in the car, backed out of the driveway to the street, got her walker, and we walked up the street about three houses! How about that? Then we got back into the car, and I took her up the driveway into the garage, and deposited her there. (If any of the neighbors were watching, I am sure that they wondered about those two daffy ladies driving down the driveway, and then driving back up. Hee, hee!)Those of you who know her driveway, know that it has much too steep of a grade to have her walk down it, or even up it. We have to keep telling ourselves not to do too much. We just have to take it easy. Well, tonight I put one tired little lady to bed. We had a great day, don't you think? She has just been home two weeks today. WOW! Until next time . . . . . ..

1 comment:

Nichole said...

Your just a blog posting monster! I can hardly keep up it seems every time i turn my back something new is up here. Dinner looks yummy.