All The Way Up And Down Again! Whew!
Will you just look at her? There she is all the way up the stairs. She got there all by herself, but Rob the Terrific helped get her back down again. This was the last exercise of today's therapy. When Ellen got all the way back down the stairs, I was ready with the ice. Oh, my! Just look at her go! Even Ellen was amazed that she could do this one step at a time. (Hope Rob doesn't mind that all I got of him was his backside! Hee, hee!)
(By the way, it should read June 11th, but we haven't set it forward!)
As I was previewing this post, I had a very interesting revelation. Look back at the second picture of Ellen coming down the stairs. I have always said that she was an angel on this Earth. That glow above her head proves me right! Do you see that HALO? ;=) Until next time . . . . . ..

2 comments:
Bond James Bond
Yay for stair navigation! I can see how proud you are of her, she's doing amazing!
Post a Comment