Guess Where We Went This Morning????
Happy Monday to you all! Those of you who really know us, know the answer to the title question.(Hee, hee!) Of course, we went to the Mall! Just to prove it, I took my trusty Olympus Digital Camera to get a shot of her outside Macy's. They had a special at Lancome, and the semi-annual event at Bath and Body Works was going on. We got up early, did our usual thing, got ourselves ready, and it was only ten o'clock. (We are getting better, huh?) Off we went to the Mall. We didn't stay long. We just took our time. I had already plotted the shortest distance we would have to go. I am sure that we were quite a sight--me running interference with my cane for a lady using a walker. (Even the little old guys from the Regency, a retirement home, were oogling us!) We just laughed and laughed.
This afternoon, a new therapist is supposed to show up. His name is Rob, and I shall be watching over his shoulder. We will let you know how that session goes. At this moment, she is in the passive motion machine at 92 degrees. That is great!
Until next time . . . . .

3 comments:
Hello Strangers! How are you both? Thank you so much for sending me your blog. I really enjoyed catching up on the two of you. I had no idea Ellen had knee surgery! Yikes! You look absolutely great and the fact that you are out and about is wonderful! Don't over do it. You have a terrific lady helping with your healing process. I look forward to reading more as the days go by. Take care. All my love, Priscilla
I looovvvee bath and body works, I was checking out the sale yesterday ha ha!! You guys are a trip :)
Nothing can stop you two from shopping! Cute that the little old men were oogling you two.
Hope you enjoyed Rob as a therapist! :)
Post a Comment