Happy Hands, Thanks To A House Call
Hello, everybody. Happy Saturday to you, and Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
When you read this, you are probably going to think that we are both going a little stir crazy. Today, a lady who owns a manicure shop came to the house, and gave us both a manicure! Ellen had the idea to call this lady, and ask her if she did home visits. She is the mother of a former student of mine. She is a wonderful lady, and we had such fun. I was going to take a picture of Ellen getting a manicure, but could I even remember to get the camera and do that? NO!!! I was so mad at myself for not doing that. After dinner tonight, I got the idea to take a picture of our hands. At least you could see what a nice manicure we got! (Hee, hee!) And it means another day of no picture of an incision. (Nichole and Mary will be glad for that!) Don't look tomorrow, girls, because I can promise you there will be a picture of the incision. I mentioned that the manicurist was the mother of a former student of mine. Her son was in my class back in 1997-98. Those kids are graduating from high school this weekend. Her son will not be among them because he died last July of a heart malfunction called cardio-myeopathy. Her son went to bed one night, and when she went to wake him the next morning, she found him. He was already gone. Bless her heart. This is a very hard weekend for her family.
We had a great time with her, and another friend came over for a visit during that time. It was a good day, but I am afraid that Ellen's leg was down for too long. Right now, she is sitting with it iced. Poor thing. She has been freezing for a while. That is about it for today.
Until next time . . . . .

2 comments:
Aren't you two just the little spoiled ladies! What pretty nails! :) That was very sweet of her to come by for a house call!! I'm sure she enjoyed the friendly company on what what is a hard weekend for her.
Beautiful nails,yes! My, oh my, what stories hands do tell. I love pictures of hands because they tell so much!
Post a Comment