Monday, May 28, 2007

What A Glorious Night!

Oh, my, it was wonderful! That little ring-a-ding-dinger didn't go off ALL night long! I couldn't believe it. I even got up around 12:45, checked on her, checked again at 1:30 a.m., checked again when I got up at 4:30. I figured she would pop, but no, she didn't ring that little dinger until 6:00 a.m. I even had a chance to read the paper all the way through. What a glorious night!

When I put her on the machine this morning, she asked me to take it up to an 80 degree angle. By golly, she kept it there the whole time. I am tremendously proud of her. What a girl!

Until next time . . . ....

2 comments:

Nichole said...

Wow up to 80 degree's already! That's fantastic. Glad she slept all night! Its like you have a newborn baby in the house with your excitement of her not waking up during the night ;)

Anonymous said...

Way to go!!!